Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Smart Defender Pro - ROGUE

Just got this from the folks over at SUPERAntiSpyware:

Rusty,

Just an FYI - there's a nasty new rogue going around called Smart Defender Pro. We have updated our definitions to detect and remove all traces of this rogue. If you are currently running a copy of SUPERAntiSpyware Professional, update the latest version/definition before running a scan and completing the quarantine/removal process.

Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in any way,

Mike

Careful out there. Them Internets can be tricky

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up.
I'm running the SUPERAntiSpyware Free. And after hearing about all the Federal computer hackings this AM, I'm going to update & run my SAS & see what I can "catch".

B Woodman
III