Thursday, June 25, 2009

(South) West Tennessee Tea Parties - Memphis and Elsewhere

I learned about this a while back, but held off until the date got a bit closer:


Memphis Tea Party - July 4, 2009


Place - Patriot Lake (Shelby Farms)


Time - 1 to 4 PM


Hosted by - Reform Politix

There is also Tea Party Event scheduled for Tipton county. It will be held at Munford City Park from 2-4 PM on the 4th.

Fayette county has yet to post up a place and time, but I have an email in to their organizers and will update as soon as I can.

Feel free to comment/contact me with any updates or other events of this nature.

Thanks to Blue Collar Republican for the Tipton/Fayette County pointers.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave from Eastsideteaparty@wordpress.com
out here in liberal Washington State!
I am a member of TeaPartyNation.com
that had it genesis in Tennessee.
You all should see if you fit in as we have a large 2nd amendment following!