Thursday, April 23, 2009

Israel, Meet the Underside of the Bus

Doubletapper shows us this:

TEL AVIV — A classified assessment relayed to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Obama and his senior advisers would incrementally diminish U.S. strategic cooperation with Israel developed over the last 20 years.

If it weren't for ballerina boy's statement earlier. (relayed in this post), I'd take a wait-and-see approach on this. But, coming from two decidedly different sources, I'm not real comfortable with our allies' future.

.

4 comments:

Mike W. said...

It's only 4 years. Hopefully he doesn't screw up relations with Israel too badly in that time.

Anonymous said...

Damn! I only wish I was 20, even just 10 years younger. I'd emigrate to Israel & offer my services in the IDF.

B Woodman
SSG (Ret) U S Army

Northwest Minuteman said...

You know Obama's foreign policy: Piss off our allies and embrace our enemies!!

www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com

Michael Roy Hollihan said...

Coming after Netanyahu's declaration that either the US do something about Iran's nuclear ambitions or Israel would, and soon, I grow just a bit more worried.