Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Funny

A game warden was driving down the road when he came upon a young boy carrying a wild turkey under his arm.

He stopped and asked the boy, 'Where did you get that turkey?'

The boy replied, 'What turkey?'

The game warden said, 'That turkey you're carrying under your arm.'

The boy looks down and said, 'Well, lookee here, a turkey done roosted under my arm!'

The game warden said, 'Now look, you know turkey season is closed, so whatever you do to that turkey, I'm going to do to you.

If you break his leg, I'm gonna break your leg. If you break his wing, I'll break your arm. Whatever you do to him, I'll do to you. So, what are you gonna do with him?'

The little boy said, 'I guess I'll just kiss his ass and let him go!'

.

3 comments:

MadRocketScientist said...

True Story

Back when I was a young man in WI, the WI DNR was considering reopening turkey hunting in my area, and the DNR was studying the local flocks to make sure the numbers were good enough to support a hunt that year.

So one day in the late summer, at a country bar just down the road from me, a DNR truck pulls into the lot and the two rangers enter the bar. They loudly ask, "Who owns the blue Chevy Caprice outside?". A guy stands up, and the rangers ask him to step outside. He does so. They ask him to pop his trunk. He nervously does so, and inside the trunk the rangers find a freshly dead turkey.

As they are taking the guy into custody, he asks the rangers, "How'd you find me?" One of the rangers reaches in and pulls up a turkey leg to reveal the tracking collar, and replies, "We'd been tracking this guy all day, and when he took off down Hwy 67 at 60 MPH, we figured something was amiss."

Rustmeister said...

Ha! That's better than the joke.

GunGeek said...

The SC DNR recently busted a guy because one of the striped bass they were tracking started heading down the freeway.