Monday, November 10, 2008

Bryan Miller's Right

Sorta. See, Bryan's latest piece (no link for him, screw him) tells us that gun sales haven't increased. He might have visited the gun shop up the street from me.

You see, that gun shop isn't packed. It isn't selling very many guns at all. I walked in there and thought they had taken their inventory to a gun show, but no.

They're out. And they're not getting any more in.

So, Moron Miller can say the story is false, just a ploy by the eeeevil gun industry to increase sales, but, as usual, he's wrong.

.

2 comments:

MadRocketScientist said...

I think that Obama is secretly a shill for the Gun Industry.

I mean look at what he has done for gun sales, and the more guns that are out there, the harder it will be to pass a law banning them (and get Americans to enforce the ban/confiscations).

I predict (with tongue firmly in cheek) that after this wave of gun buying dies off, Obama will announce plans to begin actively pursuing the AWB, thus causing another run. He'll keep that up for a while, then get distracted by something shiny until the run slows down.

Rinse, lather, repeat.

Rustmeister said...

Fine by me. I'm trying to get a part-time job at the gun store. =)