Sunday, May 18, 2008

Home Safe

TD, the classified package has been securely delivered.

I, also, made it back safely.

It was an unbelievable experience, meeting other bloggers and being at the NRA conference. Once I parse all this input, I'll post up as I can.

Ya know what I found strange? The majority of the bloggers in attendance were taller than average. Joe Huffman, Unc, Sebastian and Robb Allen are well over six feet tall. That was something I wasn't expecting. I think Tam's taller than me, too.

Tired now, more tomorrow.

4 comments:

Kate said...

The Mr and I were disappointed ya didn't give us a shout! We could have met for lunch or something. Oh well, maybe next time.

John R said...

It was very good to meet you, but V and I enjoyed the company and are hoping we will be able to do this again next year.

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you had me there to make you feel less "overshadowed."

I may be a lot of things, but tall ain't one of them.

Roberta X said...

Tam's taller than everybody! Or me, anyway, but not by much.