Wednesday, March 16, 2011

State of the Blog - 2011

So, as I mentioned here a while back, I got the job I was shooting for.

I'm still ass deep in work, and will be as long as I work there.

That's a Good Thing, as the work causes me to use both my brain and my body. I love it. It's not overly challenging in either regard, but enough to keep things interesting.

As for blogging, I do believe I'll be doing some of that in the near future. I have been keeping up with things, although my reading list is much shorter than it used to be.

Things will have to be adjusted, though. As my ones of readers know, I'm not doing "Sunday Music" on a regular basis. My weekends are too precious/busy nowadays to sit in front of a computer. Besides, I'm running out of "before there was" ideas. I'll put music up from time to time, but not every Sunday.

Now, on to shooting. Haven't been in a while. A long while, but that's about to change, too. Gonna check out the indoor range formerly known as Brighton Arms and see how they are, then take things from there.

I'll have to knock the rust off (so to speak) before Memorial Day, when I plan on heading to Knoxville for some shooting and hanging with my blogger buds.

Speaking of which, my apologies to Squeaky for being so inaccessible. She's tried to drag the wife and I off into the sunlight a couple times, but we didn't make it. Sorry 'bout that.

So, that my status, Gladys.  Be seeing you.

.

2 comments:

Moogie P said...

Glad to see you're still processing oxygen! Enjoy it all!

Bonnie said...

Apology accepted. I haven't exactly been accessible lately, either.

I'm going to TRY to come to Knoxville, so if there's not a gunblogger event planned before then, hopefully I'll see you in May! :-)