Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

I spotted this by one of my Facebook friends:

I am a Veteran. I appreciate your words of thanks for my service, but I did not serve for thank yous. I served and was and am willing to lay down my life becasue I believe. I believe in my country and it's principles and all that it stands for and all that it is. Instead of thanks I only ask that you believe in those same things and honor that for which we served. Thank you
After reading Robb's take on this fine day,where he says:
God bless America, and God bless each and every one of you for giving me something worth fighting for.

The bottom line is, it's not about us, it's about you.


.

2 comments:

Linoge said...

True enough. But thanks all the same :).

Moogie P said...

Yeah -- what Linoge said.