Friday, October 29, 2010

Kaveman Reads the Leaves

Reading tea leaves is a good post about how the Brady Bunch may proceed going forward. I have to say, it makes sense to me (emphasis mine):

The Brady Bunch isn’t stupid.

[snip]

What they need is a fresh face with a clean slate and a sympathetic story to pluck the heart strings.

Enter Colin Goddard; survivor of Virginia Tech after being shot 4 times.

People under the age of 35 don’t remember the assassination attempt on Reagan or who Jim Brady even is and the BC knows their only hope is to co-opt the next generation of youth to support their cause.
That's what I'd do, if I were them.

.

1 comment:

kaveman said...

Thanks for linking to my post, I comment quite infrequently because I think long and hard before I expose myself on Al Gore's interweb tubes.