Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Random Linkage

First, my beer buddy Doug over at the Daley Gator has some thoughts on Tim Tebow. you know, him that "controversial" guy who believes in God and stuff. the nerve of that kid, I tell ya

Next we have Vin Diesel DoubleTapper in Warsaw for Holocaust Remembrance Day.

Finally, we have a response to the Commercial Squeal's assertion that TEA Party factions in Tennessee bear differing agendas. That would be the formation of the TEA Party Coalition.

Of course, the Squeal might have been talking about the Conservative TEA Parties, not the non-partisan, libertarian ones. With them, one never knows.

Back to Tim Tebow for a minute, the reason he's "controversial" isn't because he's religious as much as he's being featured in a commercial opposing abortion.

I like this one better:




.

2 comments:

Moogie P said...

I'm liking me some TEA Party Coalition!

Anonymous said...

Uh-huh. I think their agenda is showing a little -- okay a lot.

If this was a commercial from NARAL or Planned Parenthood it would be okay. Heck, it would be endorsed by NBC.