Monday, October 19, 2009

Titan Thoughts

I know you all are wondering why "Titan Thoughts" has been scarce this season. Well, if you follow the Titans, maybe not. There's not a lot of things worth commenting on. The Titans are the worst team in the NFL so far this year. The Browns, Chiefs and Lions all have more wins than the Titans.

Why? I don't know, but right now they couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag if I pissed on it to give them help.

Seeing as I have no clue as to what's going on with my favorite team, it's Conspiracy Theory time!

Here's the deal - the NFL is rigged. It's a big put - on. Think of it as Pro Rasslin' with helmets and pads, and, it's Tennessee's turn to play the loser, while teams like the the Bengals, Broncos and 49ers get their turn at the top.

How else can you explain it? What major moves have any of these teams made in the offseason that would explain such dramatic turnarounds? The only one above I kinda expected was the 49ers, because of Coach Singletary. But the rest? Your guess is as good as mine.

It's all a big setup. That, or the owner told the team to tank the season so we can get a good draft pick next spring.


Yeah, that's the ticket.

.

2 comments:

Moogie P said...

Could it be Snow? Maybe like the snow in the Wizard of Oz that put Dorothy and her buddies to sleep.

On the other hand, it's fun to yell, "Who dat!" this year without the brown paper bags over our heads in NOLA. I guess we're at the head of the list for awhile, too. I'll take it!

Haji said...

They have no pass rush anymore, and they're not stopping the run either. Yesterday, though, the Titans quit, and quit early in the game. It was just horrible to watch. Heads are gonna roll, and I'm not sure it'll be limited to coaches.