Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SUPERAntiSpyware

Remember this little thing I posted on Malwarebytes? It attracted the attention of the folks who make SUPERAntiSpyware.

They said "Hey, check us out, too!", so I did.

After running my regular Antivirus (AVG), I ran Malwarebytes, and it turned up a lot of stuff AVG missed. That's why I posted on it.

Shortly after installing SUPERAntiSpyware, I ran the Malwarebytes again, got a couple things, then ran the new program.

It turned up 120 tracking cookies the others had missed. It also has a monitoring feature that Malwarebytes doesn't have.

So, it gets the Alehouse stamp of approval and goes into my security routine.

This blogging thing is fun, and I get turned on to new stuff. How cool is that?

Now, if only Ruger would send me a new SR 556 to review....

.

No comments: