Tuesday, April 21, 2009

And So it Begins

Could this be a harbinger of things to come for the Republicans?

"John McCain has failed miserably in his duty to secure this nation's borders and protect the people of Arizona from the escalating violence and lawlessness," Simcox said. "He has fought real efforts over the years at every turn, opting to hold our nation's border security hostage to his amnesty schemes. Coupled with his votes for reckless bailout spending and big government solutions to our nation's problems, John McCain is out of touch with everyday Arizonans. Enough is enough."

Can "Minuteman" Chris Simcox unseat John McCain in Arizona ? I dunno, but I do think the next two election cycles will have a substantial "vote the bums out" groove to it.

It will with me, anyway.

.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tend to agree,but we need to be careful not vote in another bum.

Rev. Paul said...

CS, above, beat me to it. Alaska made a major mistake this year by voting for a tax-and-spend Democrat to take Ted Stevens' seat - after the most scurrilous faux trial in quite awhile.

Voting for one because he/she isn't the other, is a bad idea.

J.R. said...

I'm sorry I gave one single dime to John McCain's Prez campaign. He lied when he said he would fight for America. Instead he put everything controversial about Obama off limits, and left Palin hanging out to dry after the campaign as well. He can kiss the deepest, darkest part of my a$$, and that's the mildest thought I have of him today.