Friday, March 20, 2009

More Below-the-Radar Maneuverings

First it was disarming airline pilots, now the administration may be shutting down the Springfield Armory. Michael Bane has the scoop:

the Springfield Armory is quietly being disassembled.

...

Again, according to the information we received, the curator has been removed, the huge arms library has been closed and the new administrator is in the process of locking up the arms collections.

The key word in this is may, but keep your eyes open.

Yes, I've created a new tag labeled "Shenanigans". Sadly, I think it will see regular use over the next few years.

2 comments:

Heli gunner Tom said...

I just posted a historical article that accurately MIRRORS messiah obama... and history always repeats itself. Like you said, obama is starting small with striking fear, worry and intimidation into the hearts of the Republic. I honestly think he is trying to destroy America, but there is a small group of international power brokers that are in this too-- and Satan is behind them all, IMHO.

Cordially,
Tom S
tschuckman@aol.com

tom said...

If they don't want them I'll save them the energy of melting them down and store them in my gun safe with some things I own that were made there. Is/Was a nice collection.