Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Commercial Appeal = Fail

Update - Here's a feedback submission form. Please be as nice as you can.

Via SayUncle, we see that the Memphis Commercial Appeal has followed in the Tennessean's footsteps and published a searchable database of Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit holders. Uncle says:

Perhaps someone should publish a list of their reporters names and home addresses. Then someone could compare them to, say, unpaid tax records or some such?
I say - What the hell do you think you're doing? Not only are you telling the bad guys where the guns are, you're also telling the stalkers that their victims are most likely unarmed.

I'd cancel my subscription, if I had one.

Guess I'll get my grocery coupons from other sources now.

Pardon me while I write my State Congress folk.

.

No comments: