Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Quick Note on "Conspiracy Theory"

One category I have listed is "Conspiracy Theory". I established it because sometimes I let my mind go and get really "what if".

Please understand, any posts with this tag are not intended to be "fact". They are just flights of fancy.

Sometimes, it will be obvious. Sometimes, they will be a little more on topic.

If I say something like "first alien contact will not occur until there is one world government", I don't actually believe this is the case, it's just something that popped into my head one day.

Then again, maybe I'm channelling Nostradamus (or in my case, Nostra-dumbass).

Bottom line? Don't take these posts seriously, because I don't.

Then again, maybe if I hit on a good one, I can make lots of money! =).

No comments: