Monday, December 1, 2008

NFL and Guns

On the heels of this post, we come to find out the NFL is a bunch of gun fearing wussies:

Mike Ditka: NFL Should Prohibit All Players From Owning Guns

I will have a policy, no guns, any NFL players we find out, period, you're suspended

Not surprising, really. They already canned the first amendment with their policy of fining players and coaches for criticising the refs, why not just trash the second one as well?

Hell, do away with the 13th and quit paying them, too.

NBA, NFL Go Anti-Gun
"Any weapon, particularly a firearm, is dangerous," the policy states, "especially so when it is in a vehicle or within reach of children and others not properly trained in its use."

The also ban firearms from all their facilities.

Crap, now what do I do? I love me some American football, but I have a policy of not doing business with anyone who infringes on the 2A.

Well, I guess that new Titans jersey is out, but I'm still watching the games. Unless Neilsen sends me another TV-watching log like they did a few years ago. Guess I'll have to watch figure skating then. Damn.

(hat tip to Unc for the first link, and his commenter wizardpc for the second.)

.

No comments: