Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Rachel Lucas

Great writer, no taste in music whatsoever.

I just can’t let this one go. I HATE THE BEATLES WITH FIRE. I will grant you that they had some catchy tunes. This is mostly just a spite thing. It makes me angry that these guys earned millions and millions of dollars for writing 100 songs in a row with only three chords.

Plus, she doesn't know her metal . Whatever that thing was she had depicting "death metal" was anything but. Yeah, she did mention hair bands, but there's a big difference. It's like calling Aerosmith a metal band. Here's your death metal.

Hat tip to KdT, whose bottom 5 list is much better, although (IMO) AC/DC doesn't belong on it.

I don't have a list, myself. If I don't like it, I don't listen. Nor do I expend any energy finding out who it is.

5 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

ah, taste: no accounting for it.

Like the Beatles or no-- those guys had some serious chops and paid their dues on the circuit before they ever hit it big.

Rustmeister said...

Yeah, especially when you consider they went from "She Loves You" to "Let it Be" in a span of what, seven years?

Love the new pic, by the way.

phlegmfatale said...

Glad you liked it, but Uh oh, I just changed the pic again-- should I change it back to the other one?

Rustmeister said...

They're all good. =)

phlegmfatale said...

okey dokey! works for me. :)