Thursday, November 20, 2008

Introducing Elliot Stearns

Elliot over at From Where I Sit had an idea.

You write a post introducing me to your readers and I’ll return the favor.
Ok, here goes.

Elliot is a blogger from way up north in cheeseland. The Milwaukee area, I believe. A former police officer, now wheelchair - bound, he spends his time as a freelance writer. Check out his links to the book "The Abortionist" for more on that whole deal.

I stumbled across him a while back, through Google Blog Alerts, I reckon. We share some of the same viewpoints, and have similar senses of humor.

He's never chastised me for hating on Brett Favre, so I assume he's not a Packers fan.
He's a pro-2A, right of center guy, most definitely worth your time to check him out. He's got some great one-liners.

.

1 comment:

Justin Buist said...

He's never chastised me for hating on Brett Favre, so I assume he's not a Packers fan.

Wait. He lives in Wisconsin but isn't a Packer's fan?

Well, that explains the wheelchair.