Friday, November 7, 2008

Holy Shit I'm Still a Racist!

I thought once the election was over and Chancellor Palpatine B.H. Obama was elected, the whole "racist" thing would stop.

This may come as a shock to you, but I was wrong. Blue Collar Muse informs me that I'm not only racist, but:

They are also uneducated, out of step with the rest of the country, to be pitied, isolated, suffering in the area of “jobs, education and development”, ideologically aligned with the old Confederacy, at odds with the values of the rest of the country, and are getting what they deserve because they won’t “… get with the right program.”
Check it out. The story comes from The Tennessean, so it must be true.

.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strictly speaking, it's the "left" program that I'm not getting with... Not now, not ever.

Rustmeister said...

Yeah, it's gonna be an interesting 2009.

phlegmfatale said...

How is it possible they never bore themselves?

Rustmeister said...

Ummm...

Chronic short term memory loss?