Friday, October 24, 2008

Lady Mugged at an ATM - Updated Again

I just wanted to say ignore everything beyond the next two lines. Nothin' to see here. Move along.

I was trying to think of something snappy to say, but I just can't:

Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.
That's just crazy (emphasis mine).

Update: Bruce informs me I may be a doucheknob. He may be right. I saw a picture of the victim on the news a little while ago, and the "B" carved on her cheek was backwards, like it was done in a mirror. That's OK, I like to let my inner doucheknob hang out from time to time.

Then again, maybe the perp was dyslexic!

Yeah, that's the ticket.

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or it could be that she was being held down and the perp was standing over her. If so, then it would be backwards.

Rustmeister said...

Hm, that's true. It'll all come out in the next couple of days, I'm sure.