Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Alphabet Meme

Got this from Squeeks. My muse has taken a header in the run up to the 4th of July holiday, so here goes:

The ABCs of Me

Accent: It's changed over the years, from Detroit Midwestern to Memphis Southern, to Army Neutral, and back to Southern. Folks have told me I sound either like Tommy Lee Jones of Jeff Foxworthy. I guess that's their way of saying "You sound like a redneck, but you don't sound dumb". Or something.

Breakfast or no breakfast: Breakfast for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Makes no difference to me. I haven't mastered breakfast on the grill yet, those sausage links keep falling through....

Chore I don’t care for: Cleaning up vomit or poop. Especially if it's still warm.

Dog or Cat: I have both, but I'd take cat over dog. I like low maintenance.

Essential Electronics: Cell and PDA, although the Garmin I got for my birthday is pretty cool.

Favorite Cologne: Whatever she's wearing. I don't wear perfume.

Gold or Silver: None of the above. I don't wear jewelry, either.

Handbag I carry most often: Um, none? I do wear a CC fanny pack when I'm jogging, I guess that counts.

Insomnia: Not unless I've had too much to drink.

Job Title: Classified (by me)

Kids: One that I know of.

Living Arrangements: Buying a house, me and my (known) kid, two cats, one dog, car and motorcycle.

Most Admirable Trait: Like I know.

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: I was a wicked practical joker when I was little. I almost didn't pass Kindergarten because of it.

Overnight hospital stays: One when I was 10, one while in Basic training for ARD (walking pneumonia). That's it, I think. I also had mono, which didn't land me in the hospital, but had me bedridden for over a month.

Phobias: I dislike very crowded places, like nightclubs. I'm a bit superstitious as well.

Quote: I like quotes, keeps me from having to think too much. Too many to list here.

Reason to smile: Life. If you'd have known me in High School, you'd be as surprised as I am.

Siblings: None

Time I wake up: 6 AM on workdays. Whenever I want to otherwise.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can produce an ear-splitting whistle with a coke bottle.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Eggplant. No taste, crappy texture. Who eats that stuff?

Worst Habit: Seeing as I no longer smoke, gamble or do drugs, I guess drinking is my worst habit. And cussing. I do that more than I drink. Hell yeah.

X-rays: Yep. MRI's too.

Yummy Stuff: Anything spicy.

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Reptiles. You can't look at monkeys at the Memphis zoo without being suspected of racism.

.

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

"Cleaning up vomit or poop. Especially if it's still warm."

OMG EW EW EW EW EW! I agree.

Rustmeister said...

Yeah, between the dog and cats, I have something to pick up on a regular basis.