Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Odds & Ends

Here's the last set of pictures from the Blog Bash/Convention*.

Tidy Taco: A taco in a cone. Tam was the only one brave enough to try one. I think I'd like them, all the cheese was in the bottom.



Thirdpower's button. Click the picture to see the URL better, then go there.



Old Army stuff:



Next time, I'm getting this room:



That's all, folks.

* At least till Saturday, when I put up some vehicle pics. I only have a few, so if anybody else got shots of the various vehicles there, send 'em on and I'll include them.

2 comments:

Tam said...

All the cheese was on the bottom where it collected the beef drippins!

It was kinda "meh" up to that point, but rapidly turned into concentrated awesome.

Mmmmm... Cheese and beef grease. Is there nothing it can't do?

Rustmeister said...

Now you're making me hungry.