Monday, March 24, 2008

I Don't Get It

I go to church. I don't talk about it, I certainly don't preach about it.

But when I read stupid shit like this, it gets me going.

If you don't go to church, fine, don't. It's your choice.

But don't think you're better than me, smarter than me, or anything else. I simply follow another path.

It's hard for me to respect your path when you don't respect mine.

That's all I have to say on the subject, there'll be no religious debate here. You can't debate religion with "rational thinkers" anyway. Faith isn't rational.

Update: Ok, I'm better now. Helluva way to start the day.

Man, I go away for a couple days and people lose their freakin minds. What's up with that?

1 comment:

Sebastian said...

Sorry about that. I wasn't at all suggesting people are foolish for celebrating Easter. I was just attempting some humor about the method of date selection, that happened to make it overlap a pre-Christian holiday who's name in English the word Easter is derived from. Didn't mean to demean the holiday itself or anyone's observance of it.