Friday, February 29, 2008

Prince Harry

Started a post, totally spaced it out (busy for a Friday). Thanks, Unc, for reminding me what got me going this morning:

Meanwhile, no one is writing stories and showering accolades on troops who do not happen to be princes.
Don't get me wrong, Harry deserves all the accolades he gets for this. In light of Britian's declining National Manhood, Harry is a beacon of hope.

But how is it every single national news outlet can mobilize their resources and get to Harry and the story? I swear it looked like they had entire studios out there. Where were they before? Why aren't they reporting on the war? Are they afraid of showing some good news or something?

Rhetorical questions all, I know the answers already.

Have I ever said how much I despise the media?

No comments: