Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Shooter Report

Got this via e-mail from one of my PGR buddies:


Took Morgan to Brighton Arms new pistol range tonight. She's a natural.



Rented a Walther P22 .22 Cal for Morgan to shoot and she had a blast with it. She also shot my Taurus .45, my S&W .40 and a full clip through my Glock 9mm.
A Taurus .45? You kidding me? How cool is that?



Good times. Good times.

Rick


Another shooter brought into the fold! That's what I'm talking about. And what's with all these girls being a "natural"? Don't they know guns are for knuckle-dragging neanderthals?

Time for the Happy Dance .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. My Glock only takes magazines ;)

That's a tiny little girl. All the better to get acquainted with a firearm.

Rustmeister said...

LOL. Well, he IS a Harley rider....

Anonymous said...

dMaybe he was shooting one of those ndw Garand/Glock 30.06 stripper clip conversions. You do know that once you get used to Garand thumb, it's pretty addictive and hard to give up.

West, By God said...

let rick know he scored a point ;)

Rustmeister said...

Will do. =)