Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

I have to admit, I'm not 100% sure who to vote for tomorrow. While I'm not a Republican, I can vote in the primary, and I plan to. The question is, who to vote for?

Bill "I was against guns before I joined the NRA for life" Haslam, Zach "Theocracy is good" Wamp, or Ron "I'm already here" Ramsey.

Ok, maybe I'm being a little hard on Zach, he never advocated for theocracy, not really. But still, which one of these would make the best Governor?

Bill, I'm sorry, your MAIG thing puts you right out, I don't care if you joined without really knowing what they were about. If you treat gun rights with such little concern, you're not my guy.

Zach, the whole "return to our Judeo-Christian values" thing may be pandering, but I've spent time in countries where religion is the law, and it ain't pretty. Talk like that scares me. Besides, I'm Catholic, you might not even consider me a Christian (I've heard that more than once).

Ron, you're the only one who hasn't managed to piss me off yet. Besides, you're not scared of evil black rifles. So, for now, you're the man.

.

3 comments:

Justin Buist said...

Dude, Basil Marceaux. He's got SayUncle's vote. You can't get a better endorsement than that!

Moogie P said...

At least Basil probably wouldn't do much damage.

Rustmeister said...

Basil's too much of an intellectual for my tastes.