Thursday, September 4, 2008

On Palin's Speech

I watched the whole thing, and enjoyed it immensely.

I wouldn't give it an "out of the park" grade, but she knocked it into the upper decks, for sure.

After she was done, and before McCain popped in, I switched back and forth between CBS and NBC, just to catch the mood.

To CBS's credit, they were fairly neutral, saying it was a good speech. They sounded disappointed to me, but that was probably my bias.

NBC, on the other hand, was in full attack mode. They seemed almost desperate in their desire to rebut her speech.

By switching back and forth, I couldn't get more detail, but that wasn't what I was looking for. NBC was pissed.

.

1 comment:

Haji said...

I thought Keith Olbermann was gonna cry, since he almost did while gushing over Ms. Obama's speech, and later, BO's. How does that guy have any credibility anymore? Dude is clown shoes.