Friday, September 26, 2008

NFL Week 4

NFL Week 4 Predictions:

Atlanta Falcons @ Carolina Panthers - my pick: Panthers

Cleveland Browns @ Cincinnati Bengals - my pick: Browns

Houston Texans @ Jacksonville Jaguars - my pick: Jaguars

Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs - my pick: Broncos

San Francisco 40ers @ New Orleans Saints - my pick: Saints

Arizona Cardinals @ New York Jets - my pick: Cardinals

Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers - my pick: Packers

Minnesota Vikings @ Tennessee Titans - my pick: Titans

San Diego Chargers @ Oakland Raiders - my pick: Chargers

Buffalo Bills @ St. Louis Rams - my pick: Bills

Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys - my pick: Cowboys

Philadelphia Eagles @ Chicago Bears - my pick: Eagles


Monday Night:

Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers - my pick: Steelers

I was 9-7 last week, but who on earth thought the Dolphins were gonna beat the Patriots? Sheesh!

.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cowboys

Rustmeister said...

Doh! Thanks.

Yes, Cowboys. Sixteen years at Ft. Bliss has its consequences. =)