Friday, September 26, 2008

Let the Write-In Campaign Begin! - Updated

Vote for Caleb Ahab!

Well, my fellow Americans, the plan is simple and three fold:

1. Vote for me - this way everything I do after you elect me is totally legal
2. A really big claw hammer.
3. Change

With my hammer, I will literally beat within an inch of their lives every elected politician in this nation, until I can no longer lift my arms at the slightest hint that they may be proposing some kind of dumbassed legislation that would interfere with your Allah given right to do as you damn well please provided it harms no one.
He's got my vote, as long as I get Buddha given rights, too.

Update: Now with cool Robb Allen-designed logo:





I feel change in the air!

Update: Made necessary changes, as well as linking. I was too caught up in the feeling, I tell ya. Tingle down the leg and all that.

.

No comments: