Monday, April 7, 2008

Sam Adams Beer Recall

Via Lew over at Seen Through a Glass:

Boston Beer has announced a voluntary recall of bottles that may contain small bits of glass. Check all your bottles of Samuel Adams beers for the following code at the base of the bottle: N35 O-I . These are the only numbers that matter: if the bottle has an N35 code, take it back to your retailer. I got an e-mail from my long-time Boston Beer contact, Michelle Sullivan, on this: "We know that your readers are our drinkers, so we hope you will help us spread the word about this situation." They are right out in front of this.

There's more info at the BBC website, and I'll have a story up on Portfolio.com shortly. Be safe, people.
I'm drinking Pyramid tonight, so I'm safe. Check your beer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAG

You're it.

Rustmeister said...

Bah. Quit making me think.